Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Year - New Title!

Hey all,

Just wanted to touch base now that its mid-February of 2011 already. Hope everyone has their Valentines Day plans all taken care of and you're enjoying the above average weather. I want to announce the death of the Courtesy Wave and the beginning of my new blog/website, Twin Cities Waves. Last July I embarked on a goal to start a blog and I needed a name. Since the blog was completely random, I didn't know what to call it and one day when I was out driving I noticed someone giving the courtesy wave and realized that the act of giving it has become a lost art. The blog would be my way to pass along random acts of writing. While I liked it, it was too difficult to create a following from a bunch of random articles. Therefore over the last few months, I've concentrated on a big passion of mine, Minnesota sports.

The purpose going forward for 2011 is going to be on Minnesota sports, but also local Twin Cities events, happenings, music, and other things. From time to time, I will have guest writers and if you're interested, let me know. This site won't break the news, but it will give you insightful writing that will do one of many things, mainly make you think and at times make you laugh.



Be patient while I change some of the formats. The TCW logo will stay for now, but will be altered shortly. For quick thoughts follow me on Twitter: @twincitieswaves

Thanks for reading!
Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment