Sunday, July 11, 2010

Diving in Head First

I know what your thinking. Another one? Brock really, there are enough blogs out there already, you've been beaten to the punch, you're more than fashionably late, yadda yadda yadda. Yes, I agree with you, I've wrestled with this idea for some time now and I just couldn't wait any longer. I have too much to share and so much to discuss. From the comical to the serious to the puzzling, I'm throwing out my 2 cents and maybe even a Canadian penny from time to time. I'm a goal setter, I've got my own bucket list, but instead of death, its my "before I turn 30" bucket list. I've got 2 years and a month, so I figured now was a good time. Not that I think 30 is "the end" its just a nice round number to motivate me. So I'll keep this short, I don't want to rant just yet. I need to make the blog look like something a Masters student put together, not a 3rd grader (despite the fact that 3rd grader may be more technologically advanced). What I want to accomplish:
1) Provide intelligent and fact plus opinion based discussion material
2) Give you an inside look at what goes on in the mind of Brock (hold on to your butts)
3) Have no expectations whatsoever.
4) In the process maybe give you a chuckle or make you think twice

Life is a journey, blah, blah, I'm not going to give you that metaphoric crap, you've heard it all before. Two roads diverged in the woods and I pulled out my GPS to find the best route.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about your blog. I can't wait to read all of the useful information that you post.

    ReplyDelete